Default FS: Welding Rods - premium assortment

I have had a couple of people request the weight of the welding rods
for sale. According to my bathroom scales, the total weight of the
shipped package will be almost dead-on 50 lbs.

I will be shipping from ZIP code 35611. You should be able to plug
this info and your ZIP in at www.ups.com and get a reasonable estimate
on shipping. As mentioned in the auction, shipping is at my exact
cost. Finally, one example - shipping for this package to a location
outside metro New York came to just under $27 via UPS ground.

Thanks to everyone who has taken a look - I appreciate your interest.

Dave