Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,sci.energy,sci.environment

Default Dell's first attempt to market perpetual motion

wrote:

The Flavored Coffee Guy wrote:
Dell's Laptop Battery violates either the first or second laws of
thermodynamics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

http://news.com.com/2061-11199_3-6105653.html

I read on a black history site once that a black man...George
Washington Cleveland Jefferson Evans...actually invented a perpetual
motion machine is 1875 but the white man burnt his home lab down in
order to keep this revolutionary device from being invented with the
credit going to an african american.....~:

I would have at least went in and took all his research
materials..working models etc... before lynching him and his family
then burning his house down.

No, it was the first over unity machine, and it worked so well that
the excess energy set the house on fire.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida