Ron Moore

Default Spiraling Square Stock

Years ago, I met a Mr. Brown in Greenfield, MA. He was demonstrating his just
completed pnuematic "bar winder". I have wished several times I had paid better
attention to its design. When he hit "Go" a slide went down the bar and formed
it (twisted it) VERY quickly. Very uniformly, as well. I'm afraid he's joined
the list of lost resources by now.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

A.Gent wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message

I want to spiral some small square stock. Probably 1/4" and 3/8"

dimension.

What is the easiest practical way to do this? Hold one end in a vise and
twist the other with a crescent? How do I keep the whole thing straight,