Udie

Default White Christmas

Hah! Well we had some snow last night, but it was sunny today. Note: I do
not live in Victoria. In any case, Vancouver and Langley have a lot more
rain than my spot on the West Coast of the island. I think the sun is no
compensation for snow!

Steve R.

"chem" wrote in message
We had the same here in PEI. Somewhere between 5 and 10 celcius with
lots of rain. There's a couple of families we know who moved here from
Langley, BC a couple of years ago, and I think the weather made them
feel a little like they were home for Christmas. I spent half a winter
out in Vancouver and while you don't have to shovel rain, it was
graygraygray... It may be kinda cold here, and the ground is covered in
snow, but the sky is blue and the sun is shining.

chem

Udie wrote:

It was around +3 C. here on the South end of Vancouver Island. Christmas

day
was rainy, with a bit of hail in the late evening.

Steve R.