Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ppp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Shooting disaster equipment thieves.

On 20 Aug 2006 08:11:16 -0700, "Pat"
wrote:

Go talk to your sheriff or DA about the criminal penalties for what you
are proposing. Even if you got off, you'd go broke defending yourself.
Plus there's civil stuff. Go ask O.J. I think you're the one living
in a fantasy world. Sounds to me like you've watched 1 too many John
Wayne movies.

Seems like if you are going to shoot shoot to kill. Same thing with
car accidents. If you are going to hit someone, kill the fella. End
of all the lawsuit BS. No I don't own a gun. I don't own a car
either. I avoid getting into ridiculous situations. But if shove
comes to push maiming the scumbag is an acceptable option if the
penalty for doing so is the same as just punching him.