Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Wireless Networking Conundrum

wrote in message
oups.com...

The Grim Reaper wrote:
I'm going to side with Jerry - we have extremely network intense

operations
at work,
and use Cat6 1GB networks - and I don't work at an ISP!!

I'd like to see you get a 70GB disk image over a network using

wireless...

(Mind you... I do get paid per hour.... lol)
The Grim Reaper

And why would that be a problem? I have copied GB worth of files

from
my server to my media centre PC without any problems at all.

It's not the transfer but the time it takes, also if the file is
needed in real time (such as a video file) you just can't do it, you
will either have dropped frames of the application will crash.