Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Shooting disaster equipment thieves.

Sam E wrote in
:

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:32:01 GMT, "Pete C."
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I think it's impractical to use peace time responses to predict police
or fire response during a crisis. I'm glad you are at such peace with
the world. I am not.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Why would response time be an issue? You got a gun and cable ties, you
just cuff the generator thief and leave them on the soggy ground until
the police get around to picking them up.

Pete C.

It's now a couple of weeks later. You still have your generator. The
sheriff has finally gotten around to making sure everyone's OK. Then
your dog shows up with a freshly-chewed leg bone...

In my area,it would be a GATOR. B-)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik