Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA JANA is offline

Default security devices on vending machines

The video camera should be connected to a time laps tape recorder. This is
the way we do security systems. Then the tape can be reviewed to see who was
there. The cameras should be well hidden, so that the person does not know
that he is being watched.

It is possible to put an alarm system on the vending machine. It would have
to employ a properly set up vibration sensor.

If you are loosing money from vending machines and having damage to them, it
may be a cost savings for you to have proper security installed.

There are new vending machines that have been coming out, that only take
credit cards and bank cards. This way, there is no cash to take.

--

JANA
_____

"bob kater" wrote in message
. com...
Workin in an upscale hotel but the issue is at most in my city. They break
in to the vending machines and remove money etc. Anyone have a foolproof
system for warning us or setting off an alarm to warn us of the breakin?
Video camera are in place but only as good as person sitting and watching
the all night. Spray paint and or a little something to blur images are all
it takes. Once in place they must be moved so maybe a motin sensor on the
machines?? Any help appreciated.