Udie

Default White Christmas

It was around +3 C. here on the South end of Vancouver Island. Christmas day
was rainy, with a bit of hail in the late evening.

Steve R.

"Peter" wrote in message
u...

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
news
Hey Guys and Gals,

Well, we've got a beautiful white Christmas morning here. We got
about 4" yesterday, of those big soft flakes the size of a quarter,
but that was quite wet and not going to last very long. Overnight it
has turned somewhat colder, with another bit of frosting of harder
snow, and so it is absolutely a gorgeous beautiful Christmas morning
here. The decorations of boughs on the front porch railing are now
topped with a wonderful slathering of the stuff, the roadway and
driveway are just perfect with out as trace of any habitation yet, and
the ploughs probably won't be out today, so that should make it nice
until later today at least. The evergreen trees bowed down gently,
the slopes around covered and so soft looking, are just beautiful.
For you guys that don't get snow like this, it is truly beautiful.
Can't stop saying that!!

Anyway, off to bring the slowly thawing turkey in from the (new - as
yet unheated) garage. My son is here from LA, and so it will be a
wonderful Christmas 2003, our first in our new home, and just a
perfect start to the day!!

So Season's Greetings to You All, from All of Us. Been a truly
wonderful year, and 2004 looks great too.

Take care.

Brian and Frances and Christopher Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

A picture is worth a thousnd words so send me one, in Australia we had a
warm day here approx 36 centigrade we just leave the turkey outside and it
cooks itself!!!!!!!!!!