Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default plastic plumbing

wrote:
I am just in the process of refitting bathroom and toilet. I will be
tiling the walls and probably the floors (may use vinyl though).

To simplify things I am considering using plastic pluming to plumb in
a radiator/towel rail. Has anyone any idea on the reliability of using
these fittings. I am happy soldering, but moving the pipes around is a
lot harder, hence the thought of using plastic.

Obviously the last thing I want happening is for a joint to fail
behind a tiled partition or under a floor.

I reckon its great stuff. I have a coil in the workshop if you only need a
small amount mate.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman