Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Deveron Al Deveron is offline

Default Squeeze-bottle with syringe needle in cap?

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:18:14 GMT, raden wrote:

I bought a LDPE bottle with a syringe needle last year - go hunt

I hunted but didn't find ...not via the www, from a UK supplier, that
is. If I don't get lucky soon, I'll probably ahave a go at making my
own syringe-needle bottle caps out of the caps on the ink bottles I
have.

In which case, all I need now, is a small number of blunt wide-bore
syringe needles, like the ones some of the refill-ink companies supply
with their syringes. Hopefully I can find someone who is willing to
sell me three needles only! Anyone help with that one?

Thanks...

Al D