Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Deveron Al Deveron is offline

Default Squeeze-bottle with syringe needle in cap?

On 16 Aug 2006 12:55:05 -0700, wrote:

Really? I have never seen that type of bottle, with a sysringe needle
projecting from the cap, in a refill kit. But then, admmittedly, I
don't buy refill kits...

Al D

I think theyre Kores brand kits. Needles are blunt, which Ive nt found
any problem.

Thank you. Kores appear to offer a few different kits. I guess I'll
have to phone a few suppliers and see if they'll clarify what exactly
is included in the kits they supply. It's difficult to determine from
the www which kit has the bottles with the needles projecting from the
caps, or if the bottles are sufficiently large. (The smallest bottles
that would be really helpful would be about 60ml, but twice that size
would be much better).

Regards,
Al D