Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shooting disaster equipment thieves.

"Jim Rusling" wrote in message
Are you saying that it is ok for someone to enter my property, steal
my emergency supplies or equipment so they can give them out to their
family, neighbors or friends is OK? I have a real problem with taking
my emergency stuff, that I have planned for, and give it to people
that did not prepare for the emergency.

Under certain circumstances, YES. If there was a disaster and someone is in
need of immediate attention, say a ventilator to keep them alive, and you
were away from your house but had a generator sitting in the shed, then YES,
steal the damned thing and save a life.

Do I mean come into your house tonight and steal your supplies to hand out
"just in case" there is a storm next week? NO. That is a case of shoot the
*******.