Posted to alt.home.repair

Default curb repair

"IRISHMUSE" wrote in message

My front road in on a town street though I live in an incorporated
village. The village redid all the other curbs on the side streets but
ignores town streets. I expect I'll have to shell out thousands unless
someone can give me some tips on how to do it cheaply and with new
types of materials. I know there out there. I just don't know what's
good, what's been used, and how people worked it. I can't afford the
traditional way. Thanks Anybody for replying. Right now I've got
sections of broken curb with an abundance of weeds in every crack and
crevice and sections virtually gone.

Have you talked to the town? Unless it is a private street, they are
responsible for hte curbing. Fixing them may land you in trouble. As for
the weeds, a shot or Roundup or similar spray will take care of them.