Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Shop vac dust collection: hose sources?

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:31:47 -0700, Dan wrote:

Tim Taylor wrote:
BTW, you're not the Mac Davis who was a singer about a zillion years ago
(you know, during the 70's ;-), are you?
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...1:fyem97y7kr0t

Dan

OUCH!!!!

You're not the Tim Taylor who had a TV show about HALF a zillion years
ago, are you?!?

Who'da thought so many CELEBRITIES were into woodworking????

All in good fun. After all, if I'm old enough to REMEMBER this crap...
well, 'nough said... ;-)

Dan

Sorta funny.... We go to dinner every month or so with our friend Jerry and his
wife.... I never realized the connection of his last name until a waitress asked
me if I was the "real" Mac Davis" and he said "Yeah, he is, and I'm Jerry
Reed".. rofl

Oh.. and my guy at the saw shop is Barry White..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis