Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Deveron Al Deveron is offline

Default Squeeze-bottle with syringe needle in cap?

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:45:21 +0100, Owain
wrote:

Err... colour laser?

It is my impression that colour laser printing costs more, when you
factor in the cost of the printer as well as the toner and drum
replacements. I buy inkjet ink in bulk quantities.

Or if this is 2000 copies of the same original, offset-litho starts
getting affordable for those quanitities.

I did look into all this a few years back, and find I am still using
my refillable inkjet printer, so I guess I found it to be cheaper
an/or more convenient. It is slow, but that doesn't bother me.

Al D