IRISHMUSE IRISHMUSE is offline
Junior Member

Default curb repair

My front road in on a town street though I live in an incorporated village. The village redid all the other curbs on the side streets but ignores town streets. I expect I'll have to shell out thousands unless someone can give me some tips on how to do it cheaply and with new types of materials. I know there out there. I just don't know what's good, what's been used, and how people worked it. I can't afford the traditional way. Thanks Anybody for replying. Right now I've got sections of broken curb with an abundance of weeds in every crack and crevice and sections virtually gone.