Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default OT Sort of

O D (in ) said:

| Can some one tell me how to get on this newsgroup from a PC. Reason
| I ask is I have finally decided to get into the real world and get
| a PC. With webtv, it was very simple as I just had to click on
| woodworking. Did not have to go to any other site. It will be
| appreciated.

You will want to connect to the internet through an ISP (internet
service provider). When you do that you should ensure that both e-mail
and usenet (newsgroups) are part of the package; and that the
prospective ISP makes available all of the news groups you'd like to
read/post.

Your ISP can and should help you to set up your e-mail and news reader
software. With good phone coaching you should be able to set
everything up in 5-10 minutes.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar