Jon Anderson

Default As The Grinding Wheel Turns

SteveB wrote:

There are so many subjects that the more I think about it, the
more I want to go to Hollywood (or Hoboken) or wherever these
programs originate and hawk the idea.

These programs often originate with an individual. Several years ago I
was making parts for a company involved in skin care. The owner had met
a woman that had a show on health and skin care, and I got to talk to
her once. She said it's a lot like starting any business, putting
together a full-on business plan. Certainly having connections helps, as
does approaching the right folks.
Junk Yard Wars had just come out, and I mentioned offhand I could
envision similar types of shows. She offered to put me in touch with the
"right people". That's not really my thing, and I let it go. I don't
recall her name, but if you are serious, I might be able to track her
down.

Jon