Abdullah Eyles

Default New electric drill - recommendations please :)

Before this thread get absorbed into the JCB SDS drill thread, I am
not that rich!!! can't afford two drills!!! (her indoors won't accept
that either!!!)

Masonry is not my primary target! mainly plastic (I make things out of
perspex/PVC) and wood...

I will use it for "normal" DIY, including concrete (up to 10mm drill),
steel (not so big!), wood etc. hammer needed, speed control not
necessary (I have an seperate electronic speed controller), reversing
not necessary (I have a seperate Bosch screwdriver). Would prefer
220V, not rechargeable...

I have seen a Matika HP 8450, and a Metabo SBE 560, but will search
more in the following days...