Mark

Default American Chopper Cutter/Grinder?

SteveB wrote:
Is that a die grinder I see them using with the small flat cutting blades?

I don't watch the show but from other responses:

I call them a Wizzer Wheel, like 1/32 or 1/16 thick. Fits a standard arbor.

Buy good ones and buy plenty of them, they can be used up fast.

I think I get more use from a straight grinder, angle grinders are
easier to use (sort of) but once you learn how to position and brace
yourself a straight grinders better.

Mileage varies when it comes to areas only angle grinders will fit.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)