Randy Zimmerman

Default American Chopper Cutter/Grinder?

I have one of these right angle die grinders. You can buy the small discs
and an arbour to mount them on. The arbour ran me around ten dollars and
the discs vary from a dollar to about three dollars each depending on
quality and brand name.
My unit is a cheap import and I can stall it with a gloved hand. This
is an advantage if the disc happens to get jammed. I put a swivel
connection on the air hose that also has a throttle. Most air tool
suppliers have these swivel throttles. That way I can control maximum speed
of the unit when I want to grind/cut very carefully.
Randy

"SteveB" wrote in message
Is that a die grinder I see them using with the small flat cutting blades?
Can you get those cutting blades for a regular angle grinder?

Guess it is time to get an air powered die grinder.

Steve