Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Where to turn from Amazon

Good comments overall

Suicide whether you just kill yourself or many innocents is not particularly
brave or honorable.......its just easier...even better when you are a
terrorist often your family gets paid and your expecting lots of virgins for
your trouble.....one might assume these "volunteers" are a tad dumb as well
as brainwashed.

Or the brave soldier who storms a fox hole for God and Country, dies
"knowing" he will go to heaven while his family gets Veteran death
benefits and is considered a martyr...uh..I mean a hero...same thing,
different culture.

That is not thinking.....Ted Bundy, other serial killers or even Hitler had
fans......

Anyone who can control people has many fans among those who "lead". If
you don't think the same techniques aren't used every day, you haven't
been paying attention.

Support to any degree in no way implies or justifies a act heinous
or otherwise.

Excellent point...just because I point out that Bill is right about the
pilots of 9/11 does not mean I agree with their use of violence...or
think that his remark was a "good" one for that moment..but he did and
does have the freedom of speech and is entitled to his opinion as much
as anyone is.

Afghanistan under the Taliban was a failed state, not able to feed its own people

Under this Administration, the United States now imports more food than
it produces.

FWIW..I agree that the OP has the right to spend his money anywhere he
likes.

TMT

Rod & Betty Jo wrote:
"John" wrote in message
. ..
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
""We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles
away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the
building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly." "

Well he was correct...

Yup.

Suicide whether you just kill yourself or many innocents is not particularly
brave or honorable.......its just easier...even better when you are a
terrorist often your family gets paid and your expecting lots of virgins for
your trouble.....one might assume these "volunteers" are a tad dumb as well
as brainwashed.

I remember thinking when I heard him say that comment..."Boy, are you
going pay for that one Bill."

His dismissal from ABC was a classic example of what happens when you
offend the sheeple.

Or the people who want to peddle to the sheeple. You know, the
multi-billion $$$$ transnationals making up the "liberal" media.

Since his one and only job here was to entertain(even if he occasionally
forgot he was a comedian) .....alienating with sheer stupidity those whom he
is attempting to entertain generally would result in a job loss.....no
surprise

Americans forget that those "terrorists" are heros to millions of
people in the world.

Just depends which side you are on.

There you go THINKING again. Now cut that out. "One man's terrorist... "
as the saying goes...
John

That is not thinking.....Ted Bundy, other serial killers or even Hitler had
fans......Support to any degree in no way implies or justifies a act heinous
or otherwise. The sad part is the utter failure of the basic ideology the
terrorists promote or believe in. Afghanistan under the Taliban was a failed
state, not able to feed its own people (the U.S. was the number one Aid
giver to that country as the Towers fell). In fact the failed leadership
both via the state and terrorists throughout the Middle-east largely
maintains power via the "common enemy"...people forget their own misery when
they have the U.S. and Israel to rail against.....Rod