Mark Rand

Default American Chopper Cutter/Grinder?

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 16:08:18 -0500, "Backlash" wrote:

Yes, you can get slitter blades for the 4 and 4 1/2" angle grinder. I have
just started using these, although I have been using them on die grinders
for forever it seems. Easy to break if not handled during use correctly. A
90 degree air grinder works well in some cases with these blades also.
(cutting commode mounting bolts with a portable air tank for instance). I
wish the guys on AC would buy a vertical bandsaw and quit struggling so hard
in cutting out a piece of metal. I especially chuckle at them in cutting out
curved flat plates with the grinder.

RJ

I would have thought that a nibbler would be more portable

Mark Rand
RTFM