Tim Williams

Default White Christmas

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
news
Well, we've got a beautiful white Christmas morning here. We got
about 4" yesterday, of those big soft flakes the size of a quarter,
but that was quite wet and not going to last very long. Overnight it
has turned somewhat colder, with another bit of frosting of harder
snow, and so it is absolutely a gorgeous beautiful Christmas morning
here.

Mmmm, sounds loverly. We ain' got nothing here, durn unpredictable
Wisconsin weather, it's uh, well let's see what it is:
KJVL 251945Z 31008KT 10SM SKC 03/M08 A3011
Yup, *still* above freezing (about 37°F)!

On the plus side, I say bring on the global warming, as long as we have
our air conditioning in the summer! ;o)

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson