Posted to alt.home.repair
Karen Taylor Karen Taylor is offline

Default Any sources for 1970 vintage cast iron hydronic baseboard radiators?

The link should now be good. Any info you might provide w(manufacturer,
etc) would be beneficial even if you don't have the part.

"HeatMan" wrote in message
.. .
Just a thought.

http://www.heatinghelp.com/newsletter.cfm?Id=20

Your picture on the eBay link was dead(at least to me).

"Karen Taylor" wrote in message
I need help finding a f couple bolt-together baseboard radiator

sections.

The sections bolt together with compression fittings between. I think it

was
installed in this midwestern US home sometime in the 1970's. Holes are

1"
diameter and 6.5" on center. Section is 9" high and 2" thick. Need
approximately 3 1/2 feet total (two sections). One section must be a
right-hand end piece. Also need some associated sheet metal stampings

for
end and corner. Any info re manufacturer or possible sources would be
appreciated.

I have posted an ebay "Want it now" that includes a small photo.

http://wantitnow.ebay.com/cast-Iron-...s-1970s-vintag
e_W0QQadidZ260014262877QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEWINQ3 aPOST

Any ideas where I might find these sections would be greatly

appreciated.