Posted to alt.home.repair
Karen Taylor Karen Taylor is offline

Default Any sources for 1970 vintage cast iron hydronic baseboard radiators?

The photo link should now be good.. If you have what I need, I will pick up
or arrange for delivery,

"bill allemann" wrote in message
news
the picture link was dead.

i have some that sounds similar, but i'm in st. louis

bill

"Karen Taylor" wrote in message
I need help finding a f couple bolt-together baseboard radiator sections.

The sections bolt together with compression fittings between. I think it
was
installed in this midwestern US home sometime in the 1970's. Holes are

1"
diameter and 6.5" on center. Section is 9" high and 2" thick. Need
approximately 3 1/2 feet total (two sections). One section must be a
right-hand end piece. Also need some associated sheet metal stampings

for
end and corner. Any info re manufacturer or possible sources would be
appreciated.

I have posted an ebay "Want it now" that includes a small photo.

http://wantitnow.ebay.com/cast-Iron-...M EWINQ3aPOST

Any ideas where I might find these sections would be greatly

appreciated.