Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Rubenstein Bill Rubenstein is offline

Default I need some lathe measurements

I understand your position -- but...

If I say what I'm developing, then some other manufacturer has a head
start and I suddenly have competition to deal with.

There are a number of manufacturers who have no interest in fair play --
for instance...

Jet has just introduced a slow speed grinder which looks a lot like the
Tormec.

Jet has a live center which looks a whole lot like the Oneway.

Jet isn't the only one but they certainly may be the champions in this area.

So, I'd rather not have the information from your lathe than give away
what I'm working on. Does that make sense to you?

Bill

M.J. wrote:
Ya I'm like that too sometimes. Let me know if you can guess my lathe's
measurements because I'd rather not tell you for now..... :^)