Cuezilla

Default American Chopper Observations

I think there is more to it then that. Even though you are building a
theme bike, first and foremost, should be the performance and safety
whth which the bike can be ridden. Almost all the bikes they build,
look like it is all they can do to just get the bike on the road long
enough to show it. They are all junk in my opinion and although it is
not a how to show, there are right and wrongs, especially when it
comes to shop safety. They epitomize some of the worst I have ever
seen in craftsman. They build little more then facsimiles of
motorcycles. If they were real bike builders, it would not be possible
for them to ignore the performance of the bike, it would not be in
their nature. They are an embarrassment. There should be s disclaimer
at the beginning, saying "This in not meant to be the way you work in
a shop, nor meant to be how you build a properly built motorcycle.
These bikes are just for show and not meant to be ridden".

It's entertainment, not a how-to show.

Get it?

No?

Steve