Tom Del Rosso

Default American Chopper Observations

In news:AwGGb.39700$BQ5.5905@fed1read03,
SteveB typed:

Well, there's always Jerry Springer, Oprah, and rasslin'.

For people who want to learn something, there's Nova, Frontline,
Uncommon Knowledge, Think Tank, The Open Mind, etc. For woodworking
there's New Yankee Workshop. There's also The Joy of Painting for
anybody who wants that. I wouldn't mind if there was something useful
about metalworking, instead of the "Thick-Headed Guys Yelling at Each
Other" show.

I have tried to watch it, and when I see some parts go together I'm at
the edge of my seat waiting to see how he's going to line that up so
it's perfectly centered and perpendicular before he welds it. Then I
sink back into the chair when the camera cuts to some more acrimony.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

--
-Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros-
-and remove the obvious-