Mark

Default American Chopper Observations

"SteveB"
wrote:
I love this show.

Barry S. wrote:

I have a different view. I believe they are low end system
integrators. The really high skill work is done by others. They take
a bunch of prefabbed parts and put them together.

That's my second biggest problem with the show, they buy components and
screw them together. Or as you so nicely wrote their little more than
system integrators. They really don't build anything.

I feel this is what 'custom' has come to mean with about everything, the
assembly of mass produced parts.

Biggest problem I have with the show? The old mans mouth.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)