Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Daylight Halogens

In article ,
Doki wrote:
OTOH some colour matches look fine and then you get them under sodium
lamps and they look shocking... Anyway, the important thing now I've
realised CT is unimportant is sorting out decent lighting around the
place...

Old sodium lighting is damn near a spot frequency and I doubt any paint
repair will look exactly the same as the original under it.

Here's an interesting experiment if you can get hold of an old sodium lamp.
Put it alongside your monitor and match the colour in Photoshop, etc. Then
ask someone else if it's a good match. They'll likely disagree. Get them
to match it and you'll likely say they're wrong. And so on. It sort of
proves we all see colours differently, but are educated to call them by
the same names.

--
*If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.