Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Looking for advice on sealing a concrete patio

PK wrote:
We have a stone aggregate concrete patio and I'm considering sealing it to
protect against the possibility of someone dropping a bottle of red wine on
it :-( I have no idea if people typically seal them or just power hose it
off if such an accident happens.

Have you sealed a concrete patio?
Concrete or concrete aggregate?
Did the sealer last well over the years?

Any idea which sealer is the best to use?

Kind regards,
PK

Hi,
You can seal them using sealant.
Usually silicon based. Acrylic one is shiny when
applied. Water based Silicon is not shiny.
Choice is yours. My driveway
is aggregated. I do it every 3 year or so for protection from
element.