John Husvar

Default Leasing industrial space for hobby use

Mark wrote:

John Husvar wrote:

Mark wrote:

So now their asking for more money, a huge levy to build a school.
Big Boo Hoo from the board about the children being in a 40 year old
building.

Gee, sounds just like Ravenna OH.

If so, I live just down the road in Rootstown.

Son of a bitch, it's a small world.

I guess I better behave with someone so close. ;}

I'm curious, at what point in my rant did you look at my address? l

The whole story just sounded familiar since there's been mention of that
fiasco in the press. Took a look at your address and, sure enough, NE Ohio.

At that point I decided to reply just on the chance you were referring
to Ravenna.

We should meet for a Sunday breakfast at Bob's or East Park or the
restaurant in the Big Bird plaza, just not this year.

Sounds good to me. We could exchange phone numbers via private email or
just arrange it in email.

I voted against the last school levy. (for the first time.) They're
just wasting too much of their unlimited supply of (other people's)
money.

As I said, I see it as a duty to help pay for children's education. And
it would be damned hypocritical of me to have objections in helping pay
for other peoples children's education as Wife works at KSU and in the
last ten years I've earned about 100 semester hours on her tuition waver.

A line has to be drawn and the school boards need held responsible for
their decisions.

Exactly. School boards can't simply expect voters to continue funding
them at continually increasing levels as educational attainment of the
pupils continually decreasing.

Merry Holidays!

John