Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] builderstan@yahoo.com is offline

Default Where to turn from Amazon

Sam wrote:
wrote:
Sam wrote:

Agreed. I've seen most of Maher's HBO stuff & find I agree with or at
least find amusing about 80% of what he says. If his well founded
critiques of the present US situation is "****ting on America" as one
poster said, then **** away. Can't possibly get us in any worse straits
then the mindless following & flag waving many Americans have engaged in
over the last 6 years.

Funny how you can always pick out the bed-wetters. The Howard Zinn,
"America-is-always-wrong-because-it's-run-by-white-males" types.

Delta is ready when you are...get the **** out.

"Bed wetters"? My, what original wit. I'm truly hurt. But I guess I
got off easy, you might have called me a "reee-tard". You must be what,
13, 14? Last time I saw his show, Maher WAS a white male. Hell, so am
I, for that matter. But you just keep believing the lies, no matter how
obvious it gets, you pathetic, predictably ignorant fool.

In the mean time, PLONK, mallet head (to use a suitably wood-working
reference).

"Mallet head?" My, what original wit. I'm truly hurt.

In the meantime, thanks for so completely missing my point that it left
skid marks on the way over your head.

Howard Zinn is a white male too.