Posted to rec.woodworking
David David is offline

Default Where to turn from Amazon

RayV wrote:
David wrote:
sounds like a perfect example of biting ones nose to spite one's face.
Seems both childish and is a useless protest of sorts.

I didn't know children had jobs and money to spend.

No one will care but you...

Maybe Amazon won't care because I've spent less than $1,000 there in
two years, and maybe HD doesn't care that I've spent over $15,000 at
Lowes instead of their store this past year. But I care about where my
money goes and won't do business with a company that puts a
foul-mouthed jerk in my face when I am going there to spend my money.
If I want to get berated by people I go to newsgroups where I can get
it for free.

hee hee. I'll be your Huckleberry.

dave