Posted to rec.woodworking
Leuf Leuf is offline

Default Where to turn from Amazon

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:37:19 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

Toller wrote:
I probably shouldn't ask, but what's wrong with Bill Maher?

Wasn't he the guy who lost his show a few years back when he did something
really offensive on the air? I only saw it a few times but thought it was
clever; maybe I saw the wrong ones.

He lost his show after 9-11 when he objected to calling the attack
"cowardly". Something along the lines of you could use a lot of words
to describe it, but cowardly isn't one of them, and it takes more
courage to put yourself on the plane that's going to blow up than to
launch cruise missiles from 1000 miles away.

He said it a little too close to the event and people overreacted.

What he's been up to since then I don't know.

-Leuf