Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Jig -Fixture-Template - Politically Correct

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:28:34 -0400, Joe Bemier
wrote:

What was your status during the strike in 81?

Just curious - I'm a Pilot (private/IFR) so I know some ATC types and
most were hired after the strike.

I spent 20 months "on the street." I eventually won my appeal (we all
appealed) and was reinstated.

As a matter of fact, I just met last week with a couple of hundred
fellow controllers from the Class of '81 during which we commemorated
the 25th anniversary.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.