Posted to rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Where to turn from Amazon

"RayV" was heard to say...
Just went to amazon and was surprised by their commercial/sponsorship
of Bill Maher. I closed my account with them.

I probably shouldn't ask, but what's wrong with Bill Maher?
ToolKing is occasionally competitive, as is Coastal Tool.

Sorry to hear you ditched Amazon. It would take an aweful lot to get
me to stop shopping Amazon. I am curious too... what's the beef about
Bill Maher?

http://www.pennstateind/com
http://www.toolking.com

Good luck!

PS...
I occasionally surf the net to see what new places are popping up and
providing good deals.I have found a few good places this this way

I recently upgraded my SD card and got a 4GB for $119 with a $30
rebate which is the shelf price for a 2GB at any local store (Best
Buy,etc.). Was my lucky day