Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Major Goat

Fri, Aug 11, 2006, 2:31pm (EDT+4) (Ron*Magen)
doth put out:
If you REALLY want to keep their hands off . . . as well as other
'user/borrowers' . . . paint then bright PINK !!
{Can't really claim credit for this . . . a certain Arizona Sherriff did
this with the prisoner's underwear . . . so they wouldn't steal and sell
them !!}

Uh, thanks Ron, but no thanks. I'm delicate, but not "that"
delicate. Yellow works for me, I'd a LOT rather have yellow tools than
pink ones. No one else gets access to my tools except my sons and the
yellow is enough to deter them.

I don't even want to try to imagine the type of person that would
buy used prisoner underwear.

JOAT
Teamwork is very important. It gives you someone to blame.