ATP

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 01:09:17 GMT, Alan Moore
wrote:

On 22 Dec 2003 15:38:49 GMT, (Bray Haven) wrote:

Make that the cost per year. It got pretty expensive under
Johnson, and stayed expensive under Nixon. During the Kennedy
years, it was cheap.

Al Moore

Well let's see, some weeks and a bunch of months killed as many
Americans as the entire Iraq campaign have IIRC, Oh you're
talking cash ).

I don't recall any very high casualty rates until after Johnson got
in, but I am relying on my recollection, and it's been a few years...

Al Moore

Lyndon (The Butcher) Johnson killed more American lads simply because
of his ego, than is pleasant to contemplate.

Well, at least technological advances have reduced the carnage on our side.
Not much else has changed.