Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sorsa sorsa is offline

Default JVC / Sears 27" T.V.

Dani wrote:
I'm looking for a cross reference from JVC to Sears. I do JVC warranty,
& they can't help. Dani.

Dani wrote:
Looking at the Sears site I can't locate any info, or parts on a model
# 57-14367
chassis # A 53, made by JVC TV Anyone have a cross listing for these
Sears
made by JVC units? It was dead horizontal output 2sd1878 was shorted,
now
it works fine, but the output gets hotter than it should, & there's no
sound, but
there is gain from the IC. Flyback # is CE42674. Dani.

you should check with oscillo if the base signal is clean for the HOT
and sometime a bad predrive trafo caused this heating.Or flyback is
shorted.Is the flyback getting hot?