Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default JVC / Sears 27" T.V.

Looking at the Sears site I can't locate any info, or parts on a model
# 57-14367
chassis # A 53, made by JVC TV Anyone have a cross listing for these
Sears
made by JVC units? It was dead horizontal output 2sd1878 was shorted,
now
it works fine, but the output gets hotter than it should, & there's no
sound, but
there is gain from the IC. Flyback # is CE42674. Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Look up JVC in the Yellow pages, and give them a call to find their
local parts distributor for your area. They will be able to sell you
parts, and the service manuals.

Jerry G.
======

Dani wrote:
Looking at the Sears site I can't locate any info, or parts on a model
# 57-14367
chassis # A 53, made by JVC TV Anyone have a cross listing for these
Sears
made by JVC units? It was dead horizontal output 2sd1878 was shorted,
now
it works fine, but the output gets hotter than it should, & there's no
sound, but
there is gain from the IC. Flyback # is CE42674. Dani.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Actually, you are more likely to have luck with Sears for parts unless
someone can cross it to a similar JVC model for you. This is one of the
products that has Sears only support, IIRC. Sears has done this with
several brands at times and the OEM will send you back to Sears for
everything.

Leonard

oups.com...

Dani wrote:
Looking at the Sears site I can't locate any info, or parts on a model
# 57-14367
chassis # A 53, made by JVC TV Anyone have a cross listing for these
Sears
made by JVC units? It was dead horizontal output 2sd1878 was shorted,
now
it works fine, but the output gets hotter than it should, & there's no
sound, but
there is gain from the IC. Flyback # is CE42674. Dani.

It has removed 3208 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dani wrote:
Looking at the Sears site I can't locate any info, or parts on a model
# 57-14367
chassis # A 53, made by JVC TV Anyone have a cross listing for these
Sears
made by JVC units? It was dead horizontal output 2sd1878 was shorted,
now
it works fine, but the output gets hotter than it should, & there's no
sound, but
there is gain from the IC. Flyback # is CE42674. Dani.

send the sears model # and I can help you with info.I am sears av
representative

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dani wrote:
Looking at the Sears site I can't locate any info, or parts on a model
# 57-14367
chassis # A 53, made by JVC TV Anyone have a cross listing for these
Sears
made by JVC units? It was dead horizontal output 2sd1878 was shorted,
now
it works fine, but the output gets hotter than it should, & there's no
sound, but
there is gain from the IC. Flyback # is CE42674. Dani.

what are you talking about,Dani?
Doesn't exist a crossreference for tv models from jvc to sears.Sears
models al builded by jvc,samsung and prima.So where is yours in this
pot?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dani wrote:
Looking at the Sears site I can't locate any info, or parts on a model
# 57-14367
chassis # A 53, made by JVC TV Anyone have a cross listing for these
Sears
made by JVC units? It was dead horizontal output 2sd1878 was shorted,
now
it works fine, but the output gets hotter than it should, & there's no
sound, but
there is gain from the IC. Flyback # is CE42674. Dani.

you should check with oscillo if the base signal is clean for the HOT
and sometime a bad predrive trafo caused this heating.Or flyback is
shorted.Is the flyback getting hot?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dani wrote:
Looking at the Sears site I can't locate any info, or parts on a model
# 57-14367
chassis # A 53, made by JVC TV Anyone have a cross listing for these
Sears
made by JVC units? It was dead horizontal output 2sd1878 was shorted,
now
it works fine, but the output gets hotter than it should, & there's no
sound, but
there is gain from the IC. Flyback # is CE42674. Dani.

what are you talking about,Dani?
Doesn't exist a crossreference for tv models from jvc to sears.Sears
models al builded by jvc,samsung and prima.So where is yours in this
pot?

Do you need the characteristics for HOT or what?