Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Do time delay fuses control power in the house?

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 02:37:17 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I sure hope you post a follow up, and instuct the H.O. how to ohm a
fuse safely, without exploding the meter by connecting ohms across a
230 volt potential. You trying to kill the guy, suggesting he ohm out
his fuses?

That's one of the things I'm likely to forget to mention, since I've
known it so long. You don't use an ohmmeter on a circuit with power
supplied.

Hint: Take the F_ _ _ out of the P_ _ _ _ so that you don't fry your A
_ _ off by following incomplete advice off the internet.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com