Gunner

Default Saddam rumor true?

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:32:29 GMT, Marv Soloff
wrote:

I do too, my kids have been well fed all their lives, why pray tell should I
expect others to pay for food for my children? I decided to have them, I
will feed them. Simple.

My kids have also been fed and clothed all their lives - but millions of
kids come to school hungry every day. I think it is bizarre to find
that the Iraqui and Afghani kids have lunch on Uncle Sam every day - but
the poorer kids in Detroit or Camden have no funding for milk or bread
or meat.

Millions of kids come to school hungry. Given the obscene amounts of
money we pay out to entitlements such as WIC (and its clones), welfare
in its various guises..there is no reason for those kids to come to
school hungry. And when they do..they are fed in every school that I
can think of.

Now why are those kids coming to school hungry? No money for food at
home? Interesting. Why not? Dad a drunk and Mom a crack ho?

Please tell me WHERE in the USA children cannot get welfare money for
food. Not that its anyones responsibility to pay for Momma or Poppas
**** poor child raising ability..but please trot out the data for us.

Also be sure to include the 8 million or so illegal aliens that are
also leeching off the various programs. Please include the data that
shows the medical intitlements are virtually bankrupt because of the
awful drain on the medical, welfare and school system by illegals as
well.

Hot Lunch Program? Oh..thats where the Eeeevillll Republicans want to
starve the Children, right?

Odd..I brought a lunch from home every day in a lunch bucked when I
went to school, even when I worked. Imagine that. And gosh a
roonie..my neighbor wasnt forced at gun point to pay for my lunch.
Odd how that happens

Gunner

'If you own a gun and have a swimming pool in the yard, the swimming
pool is almost 100 times more likely to kill a child than the gun is.'"
Steven Levitt, UOC prof.