Posted to misc.survivalism,sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default OT - Basic Skills in Today's World

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner wrote
on Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:01:41 GMT in misc.survivalism :

Primitive to an extreme, but possible, even practical with off-the-shelf
materials.

And Homeland Security doesn't offer to hire us why?

Because those folks have others far far nastier than us.

Compressed air/black powder chain cannons on timers would be hard to
spot and deadly effective against substations, as would carbon fibre.
Carbon fibre dispensers btw..were used against Iraqi substations to good
effect.

Gunner, get the Hell _outta_ my head!

You have an evil, devious mind. I like that characteristic in a man --
or woman for that matter.

Shrug..its a knack.

Larry Bond has an interesting novel "Enemy Within". All about how an
increase in "domestic" terrorism turns out to be part of the cover for an
Iranian invasion of Saudi Arabia. The other part was the Iranian military
taking out "all" of the of the terrorists bases in Iran.

As Judy Tend would say "It could happen."

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Typos, Grammos and da kind are the result of ragin hormones