Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Martin Bob Martin is offline

Default Installing a hob

in 557964 20060810 123651 Cordless Crazy wrote:
Bob Martin Wrote:
in 557843 20060810 080820 Guy King wrote:-
The message
from John Rumm
contains these words:
-
There is sometimes a reel of foam tape also that is designed to go
round
the perimiter of the underside of the hob and help seal the joint
between hob and worktop.--

Yes, there is a length of foam tape.

Thanks for all the replies, but I still don't know what to do with
these little clamps
or brackets or whatever. Has anybody here actually installed a Candy
hob?

They should screw in to the underside of the hob and cantilever out to
clamp against the work surface. The more you tighten them the greater
the clamp down!

Great, yes, I see it now! Thank you very much.