Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Are you supposed to tip a freight delivery driver?

Steve B wrote:

"Leon" wrote

A good and successful salesman or representative has to swallow
his pride on occasion and try to see it from his customers point if view.

I saw a cute cartoon: Man talking to a lady at a complaints desk.

Man says, Lady, if we let you keep the merchandise, refund all your money,
AND shoot the salesman, then would you be happy?

Which reminds me of the MCI call I got once. I told the guy "Look, if you
people will issue a public apology to AT&T and on national televison draw
and quarter that obnoxious woman in your ads who says "Are you out there
AT&T" then, and only then, I might _think_ about changing to MCI." The
idiot went on with his sales pitch at which point I hung up on him.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate