Marv Soloff

Default Saddam rumor true?

There is always hope. The problem is, the solutions to this country's
problems may not appear in our lifetimes. I grow increasingly depressed:
a personal vendetta masquerading as a war in Iraq, fueled by friends of
the White House; some thirty or forty million Americans living at or
near the poverty level; deteriorating educational standards and the
millions of kids who can only play video games but cannot read or write
or do simple math; the rape of our elderly by greedy pharmaceutical
houses (the new Medicare bill is a masterpiece - a 1000 page document so
studded with political pork you can use it for Christmas dinner), the
environment, fuel oil (and natural gas) prices ...... and on, and on.

We have no money to feed our kids a decent school lunch - but we have 86
Billion to send to Iraq. Something is wrong somewhere.

Oh, well. Best wishes to you and yours for the Christmas season. And,
as Tiny Tim (notorious left wing agitator and peacenik) said: "God bless
us. Every One."

Regards,

Marv

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:35:15 GMT, Marv Soloff
wrote:

They have to - the Red Chinese are the only ones with money - they have
taken all of our jobs.

Regards,

Marv

Hummmm after 8 yrs of Democrat administration devoted to furthering
their agendas with Chicom money, you are willing to mention that?
Good boy..maybe there is hope.

Gunner

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:00:49 -0800, Hitch wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

the Dems don't either - they just take
OURS and buy votes with it.

But Tom, the Dems are more efficient at taking our money. The Repugs
have their CEO cronies take it and then pass it on to the RNC and Mr.
Bush. I say, eliminate the middleman!

The Dems are actually a bit better about taking money. Not only taking
ours, they take it from the Red Chinese as well.

'If you own a gun and have a swimming pool in the yard, the swimming
pool is almost 100 times more likely to kill a child than the gun is.'"
Steven Levitt, UOC prof.