John Husvar

Default Leasing industrial space for hobby use

Mark wrote:

However I will never vote for another school levy and will do what I can
to make any levy fail.

The local school board needed both a school and stadium. Guess which
they built first. Yes, a stadium. But not just a stadium, a frigging
nice sports complex, almost state of the art. I've seen universities and
colleges with less.

But this complex is not even theirs. They got a levy passed, bought the
land and prepared it, then through some convoluted local political and
business deal had the stadium built and are now leasing it.

So now their asking for more money, a huge levy to build a school. Big
Boo Hoo from the board about the children being in a 40 year old building.

Gee, sounds just like Ravenna OH.

If so, I live just down the road in Rootstown.
I see you're on NEO RoadRunner. So could be, I guess.
Well met!

I voted against the last school levy. (for the first time.) They're just
wasting too much of their unlimited supply of (other people's) money.

John

Gotta get a T-shirt made:
Where the heck is Rootstown, Ohio?
Just south of Ravenna.